Academic Requirements & Procedures
Minimum 2,8 years old before July. Admission will be based on the “Class Observation “.
Admission will be based on the result of the interview and observation test.
Kindergarten 1: 3,8 years old before July
Kindergarten 2: Minimum 4,8 years old before July
Grade 1: Admission will be based on the result of written, speaking, and psychology test
Grade 2 – 5: Admission will be based on the result of written, speaking, and psychology test, last grade academic report, and a 2 days class trial (if needed).
Admission will be based on the followings:
Academic Report of Primary. Final certificate (Ijazah) and National Exam result from Primary level.
Test result of English, Mathematics, Science, psychology test, and interview.
- Registration folder contains the followings:
- Information pertaining to registration procedure and requirements for the admission of the students
- Information regarding the School Fees.
- Registration Form to be filled in.
- Schedule of Activities
- Administration process and payment:
Day : Monday – Friday
Time : 08:00 – 15:30 WIB
Place : Administration Room 1st floor
- Uniform Measurement: During April 2017, will be informed through Email or WA
- Books & Uniforms: July 2017, 2 weeks before school start